Are you finding it difficult to decide which rifle case to buy? The Best rifle case review will help make it easier for you to choose the best rifle case based on your needs. It summarizes the main points and includes a table that compares different types of rifle cases with respect to certain characteristics such as weight, manufacturer, model number, dimensions, seal, customer ratings and price.
Pelican 1750 Large Rolling Long Gun Case
- Waterproof, crush-proof and dust-proof
- Easy open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- O-Ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built-up air pressure while keeping water out.
Plano Double Scoped Rifle Case w/Wheels
- Plano pluck foam
- Exterior Dimension: 54.625″ x 15.5″ x 6″
- Interior Dimensions: 51.5″ x 12.63″ x 5.25″
- Pluckable Interior Dimensions: 46″ x 10″
Plano Gun Guard All Weather Tactical Series Rifle Case
- The lockable, weatherproof hard-sided gun case carries an AR-15 style rifle up to 42 inches long
- Dual-stage, spring-loaded lockable latches with padlock tabs; high strength pinned hinges
- Continuous Dri-Loc seal for weatherproof protection
- High-density foam interior; thick-wall construction; integrated press-release valve
- Designed to withstand extreme conditions; Lifetime warranty against defects
Plano Pro Max Double Scoped Rifle Case
- This double rifle case features the Plano patented PillarLock system and Poly tie-down straps to make sure your firearms safely reach their destination. It also features six heavy-duty latches and is lockable and airline approved.
Plano Molding All Weather Tactical Gun Case
- 43″X13″X5″ Interior Dimensions, Exterior specs: 46 x 16 x 5.5 inches
- Watertight Seal
- Pressure Relief valve
- Secure Draw-Down Latches
- Customizable Foam Inserts