The Bushnell Scout DX Laser Rangefinder is a top-of-the-line product. It is simple, sleek, and very effective just by the push of a button. It acquires the target with a built-in E. S. P. Turboprocessor. The Bushnell Scout DX Laser Rangefinder calculates compensated distance based on the terrain angle to give you an accurate reading out to 99 yards- even displaying 1/10th yard out to 199 yards.
Moreover, the Bushnell Scout DX Laser Rangefinder, with selectable Bow and Rifle Modes, performs like really two distinct units in one. It is compact and built like a sleek, rubber-armored unit that’s small enough to fit in your pocket, but also rugged enough to withstand any weather or terrain.
Bushnell Scout DX Laser Rangefinder Features:
- 6x magnification
- Range: 5-1000 yards
- Tree Ranging Performance (yds.): 650
- Deer Ranging Performance (yds.): 325
- Rangefinder Accuracy: .5 yds
- Weight (oz/g): 6.6/187
- battery type: 3-Volt CR2 (incl.)
- S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) – Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10th yard display precision
- Built-in inclinometer provides ARC
- ARC Bow Mode – provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards
- ARC Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches, MOA & Mil
- VSI (Variable Sight-in) Bullseye, Brush, and Scan mode
- Diopter adjustment for crystal clear viewing
- Fully water/fog proof
- Carrying case, battery, and neck strap included
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
Bushnell Scout DX Laser Rangefinder Reviews:
I will admonish you to research it regarding what you need in a laser rangefinder. But it’s a good laser rangefinder for hunting.